Install Iron Ranger & Parking Bollards
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Install Iron Ranger & Parking Bollards
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install an iron ranger and parking bollards at the Covered Bridge Parking Lot in South Yuba River State Park to collect parking fees for day use revenue generation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15304 C:3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small structures and minor public alterations in the condition of land which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes; included as "fee collection devices" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCRS 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.