Replace Two Pedestrian Trail Bridges
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Replace Two Pedestrian Trail Bridges
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove two failed bridges and replace with two free spanning redwood pedestrian bridges at D.L. Bliss State Park to protect public health and safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302,15304 C:2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the replacement of existing structures and facilities on the same site as the structures replaced and serving substantially the same purpose and capacity and minor public alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.