Oncelot Trail Maintenance & Re-route
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Oncelot Trail Maintenance & Re-route
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove the entrenched, eroded and steep Oncelot road alignment and create a single-track bicycle and pedestrian trail at Burton Creek State Park to improve environmental and recreational conditions as well as protection public health and safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of an existing facility involving no expansion beyond current use and minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation that will not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees included as "trail construction or realignment" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.