NG2016-37, MTX43 Bulk Springdale Dunbar Host Fiber Optic Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- NG2016-37, MTX43 Bulk Springdale Dunbar Host Fiber Optic Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Crown Castle install telecommunications equipment to enhance wireless communications speeds.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Huntington Beach
- Other Location Info
- Bolsa Chica Street; Springdale Street/Warner Avenue.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b3; 301b; 31c; 32c; 4f; 3d
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under D.07-04-045, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Crown Castle / NextG would qualify as exempt under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.