Toner to Holmes Camp Water Line Connection
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Toner to Holmes Camp Water Line Connection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to connect the toner and Holmes Camp water systems. Currently they are both separate systems. Once the two are tied together each one will act as a backup for the other. Having the backup system will allow the operators additional time to make repairs if the system is damaged.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Trenching for the water line is considered minor alteration to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.