Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0465-R1, Bray Ditch Maintenance - Willits
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0465-R1, Bray Ditch Maintenance - Willits
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to clear debris and vegetation from approximately 1500 feet of ephemeral drainage on a Caltrans right of way parcel located in Willits in order to prepare for the oncoming winter rainy season.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2076
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves maintenance of a stream channel - clearing debris - to protect fish and wildlife resources. No expansion of existing use will result from this action.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.