Bay Waters Boardwalk Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0110-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- Bay Waters Boardwalk Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0110-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2011-0110-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
7329 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Phone : (707) 944-5571
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to land and water.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.