Mare Island Naval Shipyard - Defense Reutilitzation and Marketing Office
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Mare Island Naval Shipyard - Defense Reutilitzation and Marketing Office
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC), pursuant to regulatory authority granted under Health and Safety Code, Chapter 6.8, is approving the Record of Decision/Remedial Action Plan (ROD/RAP) for the Defense Reutilization and Markieting Office (DRMO) site located at the intersection of Dump Road (extension of A Street) and Azuar Drive (formerly Cedar Avenue), Vallejo, California 94590 in Solano County. The DRMO site (Site) to protect present and future human health and the environment because of residual chemicals of concern (COCs) in groundwater. These COCs include manganese, 1-methylnaphthalene, and vinyl chloride. Implementation of ICs is expected to take six months to a year.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
700 Heinz Avenue, Suite 200
Berkeley, CA 94710-2721
Phone : (510) 540-3826
- Other Location Info
- The site is located at the intersection of Dump Road (an extension of A Street) and Azur Drive (formerly Cedar Avenue) on the north-central portion of the former Mare Island Naval Shipyard.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.