NG2016-47 Caso Costa Mesa II 355973 Fiber Optic Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- NG2016-47 Caso Costa Mesa II 355973 Fiber Optic Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Crown Castle / NextG installs telecommunications infrastructure to enhance wireless and broadband speeds.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Costa Mesa Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b3; 15301b; 301b; 31c;32c
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under Decision 06-06-047, The California Public Utilities Commission determined that the projects proposed by Crown Castle / Next G would as exempt under CEQA categorical exemptions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.