Rickson Road Culvert PRSTRCV-0.30M Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Rickson Road Culvert PRSTRCV-0.30M Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Regional Water Quality Board is issuing a Section 401 Water Quality Certification for the subject Project. The Project consists of replacing existing culverts and headwalls. The project will temporarily impact 62 linear feet of waters of the United States.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
3443 Routier Road, Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (209) 989-2585
- 37°48'28.17N"N 120°15'56.556W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Central Valley Water Board has determined that this project meets the Categorical Exemption under Section 15302 of the California Code of Regulations, which exempts the replacement or reconstruction of existing structures where the new facilities are of the same size, capacity, and location as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.