Agreement Between San Luis Obispo County Flood Control and Water Conservation District and the Santa Barbara County Flood Control and Water Conservation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Agreement Between San Luis Obispo County Flood Control and Water Conservation District and the Santa Barbara County Flood Control and Water Conservation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An agreement between San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara, on behalf of Central Coast Water Authority for a 2 to 1 exchange for up to 10,000 acre-feet of San Luis Obispo Table A Water.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- San Luis Obispo Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed water project is a water management operation using only existing facilities for the exchange of water from one SWP contractor to another SWP contractor.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.