California Recreation Alliance, Education & Safety
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- California Recreation Alliance, Education & Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of conducting training courses for OHV operations, safety and OHV maintenance, and safety and environmental respect outreach in Mendocino County. The project also includes operating an OHV training site and developing online classes and videos.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Information
- 30601 Turner Road
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is one file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.