Barstow BLM OHV Education Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Barstow BLM OHV Education Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Barstow OHV Education & Safety Project will fund an ongoing Jr. Ranger Program that will deliver the OHV curriculum and the Tread Lightly and National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council messages to children and parents visiting public lands as well as elementary and middle school students.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is one file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.