Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area (ISDRA) Boundary Signing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area (ISDRA) Boundary Signing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project funds signing of wilderness and critical habitat boundaries in the ISDRA. Signing Maintenance n the dunes is difficult due to the constantly shifting sand.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- El Centro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is one file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.