Trinity OHV Area Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Trinity OHV Area Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes maintenance of roads, trails, staging areas and campgrounds within OHV areas in Southern Trinity County. Maintenance activities include trail signing and kiosk installation, trimming overhangingg vegetation, removing route hazards (e.g., downed trees and rocks), gate and fence repair or replacement, trail tread work, maintenance of erosion control structures (water bars, rolling dips, culverts, grading and armoring where necessary), and trash removal. All disturbed slopes will be seeded with native plant species, and stabilized with a geo-netting, mulch, and/or straw wattles to prevent erosion. Work will be performed using hand tools and a SWECO 480 trail tractor and mini-excavator as needed. Existing user maps and website content will be updated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alterations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.