Indian Valley Recreation Area Wet Meadow Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Indian Valley Recreation Area Wet Meadow Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The East Lake RCD will restore the Wintun Camp serpentine wet meadow at Indian Valley Recreation Area, which has been repair damaged by recent unauthorized OHV activity. Restoration activities include barrier repair/installation, planting native vegetation, and constructing simple hand-placed rock structures, such as one-rock dams and Zuni bowls, to arrest erosion in drainages that affect the meadow. The project would occur in an area of less than 5 acres.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small habitat restoration projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.