Restoration of BLM Ridgecrest Field Office OHV Areas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Restoration of BLM Ridgecrest Field Office OHV Areas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The BLM Ridgecrest Field Office will restore approximately 400 sites of closed routes through active restoration comprising 30,000 square meters of land. These sites are located on sensitive habitat throughout the RMMA and the Red Mountain Sub-Region.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Kern San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is one file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.