El Dorado County Restoration - Sacramento Placerville Rail Corridor
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- El Dorado County Restoration - Sacramento Placerville Rail Corridor
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is for repair work along a 26-mile corridor that begins at the county line near Folsom. The project will block unauthorized motor vehicle access to the 26-mile rail corridor, install signage citing the prohibiting ordinance code, restore damage, rock armor slopes, revegetate areas, and fund motorcycle patrols.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is one file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.