Stanislaus County Ground Operations - La Grange OHV Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stanislaus County Ground Operations - La Grange OHV Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will assist the county in servicing the facility via entrance station collection/support; cleaning restrooms; volunteer support and coordination; trash collection; maintaining equipment; printing maps; physical barriers for traffic control; fencing repairs; regulatory and directional signage; maintain trees; site and program management; electrical repairs; installing or repairing erosion control features like water bars and culvert pipes; maintaining tracks and trails. This project also includes purchase of a dozer and operational funding for staff.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.