Eldorado National Forest Ground Operations (Forest-Wide)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Eldorado National Forest Ground Operations (Forest-Wide)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes trail repair, drainage structure maintenance and installation, clearing of downed trees, brushing, sign repair or replacement on designated OHV routes, posting of kiosks and information bulletin boards at designated OHV trailheads and staging areas, servicing vault restrooms at staging areas, installing and maintaining barriers needed to restrict travel off of designated routes, controlling noxious weeds, monitoring associated with the OHV use and resource protection needs, and printing and distribution of motor vehicle use maps.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Amador El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.