Metcalf Motorcycle County Park Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Metcalf Motorcycle County Park Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of ongoing operations and routine maintenance of Metcalf Motorcycle County Park. Activities include maintain trail tread, vegetation trimming, fencing, cleaning silt from culverts and basins, cleaning restrooms, garbage removal, and maintaining parking lot and landscaping.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.