Stanislaus County Ground Operations - Frank Raines OHV Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stanislaus County Ground Operations - Frank Raines OHV Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds routine maintenance of an existing facility, including fee collection, cleaning bathrooms, trail maps, mowing, edging, maintaining kiosks, barriers, and sanitary facilities, supporting volunteers, trash collection, campground improvements, graffiti and vandalism repair, park traffic control, purchasing small tools and cleaning supplies, replacing sign boards, water system maintenance and testing, building and electrical repairs, rules enforcement, emergency response, and protecting water quality. The project also funds fencing supplies to limit/close volunteer trails as needed per the soils report and purchase of a propane generator.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.