San Bernardino National Forest, Miller Staging Area Development
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- San Bernardino National Forest, Miller Staging Area Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves closure and restoration of a user-created staging area in Miller Canyon and creation of a new staging area away from the Mojave River. The project includes a new staging area with parking for 10 trailers and 20 pickups, a pre-fabricated 2-unit vault toilet, 3 concrete picnic tables, picnic areas, bear-proof trash containers, an ATV and motorcycle loading ramp, signage, a welded pipe-rail fence and boulders to delineate boundaries, and 200 feet of pavement on an existing Green Sticker Road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE Class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.