Stanislaus National Forest, Mi-Wok Central District Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stanislaus National Forest, Mi-Wok Central District Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restoration activities will occur at five separate project site throughout the Mi-Wok Ranger district. The project will restore unauthorized OHV trail route segments and four impact barren areas. Project activities include tilling, route blocking with woody debris, placing erosion control material and rock barriers, and installing barrier fence and signage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.