Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Restoration, West Fork Carson River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Restoration, West Fork Carson River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves installation of 2,000 feet of wood pole barriers and 150 large boulders to block OHV incursions into 10 acres of sensitive habitat. The project will also restore and revegetate damaged and closed areas.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Alpine Sierra
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.