San Bernardino National Forest, Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- San Bernardino National Forest, Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will provide operations and maintenance of four staging areas, six parking sites, and three campgrounds. Maintenance includes cleaning toilets, cleaning the staging/trailhead and campground areas, maintaining and painting facilities and signs, and trash removal. Trail maintenance will be performed on 52 miles of ATV/motorcycle trails and 169 miles of OHV Green sticker routes. The project also includes monitoring activity to implement the habitat management program and soil conservation plan.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.