Stanislaus National Forest Ground Operations and Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stanislaus National Forest Ground Operations and Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will provide facilities and operations and maintenance at five OHV recreation sites including Date flat OHV Parking area, Niagara OHV Campground, Hull Creek Campground, Black Springs dispersed camping area, and Crandall OHV parking and dispersed camping areas. Covered activities include restroom cleaning, garbage service, campsite cleanup, vault toilet pumping, information kiosk maintenance, and routine route maintenance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Alpine Calaveras Mariposa Tuolumne
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.