Stanislaus National Forest, Summit Long Valley Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stanislaus National Forest, Summit Long Valley Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will restore several unauthorized user created OHV route segments totaling approximately 1.5 miles, unauthorized expansion of designated OHV dispersed campsites, unauthorized user created OHV dispersed campsites, and seven impact barren areas totaling approximately 1-5 acres. Selected unauthorized campsites will become authorized once moved away from sensitive resources and/or reduced to an ecologically sustainable size. Project activities include pulling back dispersed campsites from streambanks and riparian areas, tilling, and installing erosion control material, rock barriers, wood posts, and signage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.