Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the operations and maintenance of facilities and OHV/OSV trails in the California portions of the Bridgeport and Carson Ranger Districts. Trail signing includes installing, updating, and maintaining route designation signs to identify open riding areas and monitoring dispersed camping areas. Trail maintenance includes brushing, cutting out logs across trails, and maintain erosion control structures. OSV activities include signing wilderness boundaries, posting information at trailheads and providing information to visitors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Alpine Mono Nevada Sierra
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.