San Bernardino National Forest, Restoration Monitoring and Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- San Bernardino National Forest, Restoration Monitoring and Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Bernardino National Forest will restore approximately four acres at four high-priority areas where unauthorized OHV use is causing adverse impacts to cultural and natural resources. Funding will also be used to monitor and maintain over 700 sites within 10 ongoing OHV restoration projects, and to respond to new areas of OHV impact. The forest will utilize a variety of methods, as well as on-site native plant nurseries and seed storage facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.