Sediment Removal at North Fork Long Canyon Diversion (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0125-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Sediment Removal at North Fork Long Canyon Diversion (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0125-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0125-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game code to the South Placer County Water Agency as represented by Heather Trejo.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- 39°3'7.55N"N 120°28'51.90W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to removal of sediment in front of the existing North fork Long canyon Diversion and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.