Mud Creek Bridge Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0154-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Mud Creek Bridge Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0154-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0154-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game code to California Department of Transportation represented by Mr. Rob Burnett.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2142
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The replacement bridge will be in the same footprint of the existing bridge with only wider shoulders to match those of the connecting roadway. The purpose, use and capacity of the new bridge will be the same as the pre-existing bridge, but will be safer for motorists, bicyclists, and pedestrians have a wider footing so have less impact into the creek.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.