Various Antenna Poles at CT Maintenance Stations (05-1H140)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 5 (San Luis Obispo) (California Department of Transportation, District 5)
- Document Title
- Various Antenna Poles at CT Maintenance Stations (05-1H140)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to install antenna poles at existing Maintenance Stations throughout various Counties. The project is needed to support radio communications between field crews and maintenance stations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 5
4050 Taylor Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 92110
Phone : (805) 542-4671
- Monterey San Luis Obispo Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under CEQA Section 15301: Existing Facilities, Class 1. The project consists primarily of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public structures and facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.