Little Mill Creek Emergency Bridge Project (Lake or Streambed alteraiton Agreement No. 1600-2016-0365-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Little Mill Creek Emergency Bridge Project (Lake or Streambed alteraiton Agreement No. 1600-2016-0365-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0365-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Ms. Sherry Constancio, representing Caltrans.
- Contact Information
Michael van Hattem
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 445-5368
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace a failing 14-foot diameter culvert on an important anadromous fish stream. The existing culvert will fail complete without corrective measures and also impairs fish passage. The new bride will fit the existing footprint and only minor instream adjustments are necessary. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.