YUB 70/20 Advance Loop Detectors Project - EA: 03-1H620
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- YUB 70/20 Advance Loop Detectors Project - EA: 03-1H620
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing a project in Yuba County on State Route 70 and 20 through the City of Marysvile that would install Advanced Loop Detectors in conjunction with traffic signals to provide an adequate safe stopping distance for a posted speed of 35 and 45 mph.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 741-4113
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because no significant impacts will occur pursuant to CEQA, CCR Section 15300.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.