Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0172-R1, French Creek Ranch Water Diversion & Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0172-R1, French Creek Ranch Water Diversion & Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to activities associated with the annual maintenance of an existing water diversion structure which includes a 3/32-inch fish screen over the diversion inlet pipe and riparian sump well; the periodic removal of sediment from around the fish screen and intake structure; and the diversion of water from French Creek, Diversion Nos. 39 & 40, pursuant to the Permitee's legal water right. The combined total maximum water right is 0.35 cubic feet per second from April 1 to September 30 for agricultural irrigation use.
- Contact Information
Donna L. Cobb
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2314
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the annual maintenance of an existing water diversion structure and the diversion of water from French creek pursuant to their lawful water right. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.