San Francisco Yacht Club (SFYC) New Regatta Center and Support Building
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project proposes demolition of an existing building (Cove House) and construction of a new two-story, 6,805-sq. ft. Regatta Center Building. A 1,645 sq. ft. Support Building is also proposed adjacent to the existing Sailing Center Building for office and storage space. In addition, a 520-sq. ft. (10'x52') pedestrian bridge structure is proposed to be constructed over the shoreline beach area to connect the proposed deck at Regatta Center Building to the existing Clubhouse deck and building. A reconfigured entrance to parking area and a new drop-off area, relocated utility lines are also proposed.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.