Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0297-R1, Nash Ranch Road Association Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0297-R1, Nash Ranch Road Association Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to replacement of an 18-inch diameter corrugated metal culvert with a 24-inch diameter high-density polyethylene culvert. Work is not required in a wetted stream channel and no trees are proposed to be removed to complete the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of replacement of an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structures replaced. No mature, scenic trees will be affected by this project. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.