Creek: no designation; adjacent land uses: low and medium res density, Ranchette Estate, Park
The Three Creek Parkway Restoration Project #2 (#Prop 1-1711), submitted by American Rivers, is an implementation project with the goal of restoring the denuded Marsh Creek flood control channel to a healthy corridor of riparian habitat. To accomplish this goal, the flood control channel will be excavated to increase flood conveyance and create a floodplain bench, and then the area will be planted wit native vegetation in the form of grass and forb, shrub, and tree layers. These activities will result in increased habitat for native wildlife species and improved water quality.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.