Orange County Civic Center Facilities Strategic Plan (FSP)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
government office buildings/GCD, P, SP55/INS, PAO
Project implementation would allow for the renovation of 289,360 sf., demolition of 429,277 sf, and construction of 818,676 sf of building space; a net increase of 389,399 sf of new government office uses.
Civic Center DRive., Broadway, Santa Ana Blvd., and Ross Street
I-5, SR-22, SR-55
Santa Ana HS
Santa Ana River
Notice of Determination
County of Orange
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
333 W. Santa Ana Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92701
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.