Sharp Emergency Timber Salvage Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Sharp Emergency Timber Salvage Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0163-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to, Kathryn Sharp. This project includes the repair of one existing failed crossing within the Butte Fire area that was damaged or adversely impacted by storm events following the fire. Activities include: removal of two failed culverts follow by reestablishment and stabilization of the channel and construction of a dry rocked ford intended for temporary use necessary to conduct Emergency Timber Salvage operations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1163
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is a temporary minor alteration of land and will not affect a sensitive natural resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.