Davis Creek Reservoir Dam Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0092-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Davis Creek Reservoir Dam Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0092-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2016-0092-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Homestake Mining Company of California.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- 38.862930°'"N 122.354861°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Vegetation Management activities on the reservoir side and downstream face of the dam and associated Lower Davis Creek are to be conducted in order to allow inspection of the dam face for issues of erosion or indications of possible compromising of the dam under direction of the office of Dam Safety, Department of Water Resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.