Penn Elementary School Solar Power Generation System Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified School District
- Document Title
- Penn Elementary School Solar Power Generation System Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Diego Unified School District proposes to install a solar power generation system at the Penn Elementary School campus. The solar power generation system would consist of photovoltaic arrays mounted onto canopy structures within existing graded and disturbed areas within the campus, such as dirt and/or natural fields.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified School District
4860 Ruffner Street Annex 2, Room 101
San Diego, CA 92103-2623
Phone : (858) 637-6280
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is categorically exempt under §15303, §15304, and §15314.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.