Giumarra Vineyards Camp 1&2 Water System - New Well 02
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Giumarra Vineyards Camp 1&2 Water System - New Well 02
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Giumarra Vineyards Camp 1&2 Water System proposes to construct a new well (Well 02) to replace the current Well 01. Well 01 produces water that does not meet primary drinking water standards and exceeds the nitrate maximum contaminant level. Well 01 will be destroyed once Well 02 is operational. The water from Well 02 will be used for all domestic purposes.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Tulare District Office 265 W. Bullard Ave., Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The new Well 02 is a replacement well for Well 01 which produces water that does not meet primary drinking water standards and exceeds the nitrate standard.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.