Operation of Ventura Coastal LLC - Visalia Division Water System - New Well 04
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Ventura Coastal LLC - Visalia Division Water System - New Well 04
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Ventura Coastal LLC - Visalia Division - New Well 04 proposed project includes the construction of Well 01 produces water with nittrates above the Maximum Contaminant Level. Well 01 drinking water standards. Well 01 produces water with nitrates above the Maximum Contaminant Level. Well 01 will be destroyed once Well 04 is operational. The water from Well 04 will be used for all domestic purposes.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Tulare District Office 265 W. Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The new Well 04 is a replacement well for Well 01 which produces water that does not meet primary drinking water standards and exceeds the nitrate standard.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.