Empire Ranch Water Quality Basin Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0152-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Empire Ranch Water Quality Basin Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0152-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0152-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the fish and game code to Empire Ranch Community association.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- 38°39'55.53N"N 121°6'5.40W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is limited to maintenance of an existing facility and will not impact special status or its habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.