Hollister Hills SVRA Knob Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Hollister Hills SVRA Knob Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to close and restore unsanctioned areas within the vicinity of Knob Trail in the Lower Ranch at Hollister Hills SVRA to minimalize associated erosion and sedimentation issues. There are several goals associated with this project; rehabilitate multiple non-system trails and hill climbs to pre-OHV recreation conditions; stabilize project sites using appropriate Best Management Practices, and secure the site by installing fencing and gates to allow park staff access.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-4442
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities consist of minor alteration to an existing public facility, Knob Trail, involving no expansion of use; minor public alteration to land and vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.