Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0262-R1, Smallcomb Existing On-stream Dam Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0262-R1, Smallcomb Existing On-stream Dam Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment activity with three project components and is limited to the following: 1) maintenance and repair of an existing, on-stream dam constructed of earthen materials, 2) obstruction of natural streamflow associated with the onstream dam, and 3) clean-out of accumulated bed-materials within and around a culvert located in close proximity to the existing on-stream dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes continued operation and maintenance of existing on-stream dam, involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.