The Back Bay Science Center/Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve Trail Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- The Back Bay Science Center/Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve Trail Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Eagle Scout Project will add a new 100 foot section of Trex decking over the existing gravel trail and will stay within the existing footprint of the current trail.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 4949 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 627-3939
- Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve the minor alteration over an existing designated trail within a state-designated ecological reserve. No expansion to the existing trail is proposed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.