Union Pacific Railroad, Valley Subdivision, Milepost 252.81 Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad, Valley Subdivision, Milepost 252.81 Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The UPRR proposes to replace the existing railroad bridge at MP 252.81 on the Valley subdivision with a new structure at the same location, which is within the corporate limits of the City of Redding, in Shasta County, California.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4784
- 40°30'17.29N"N 122°22'41.78W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2,3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced, and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (Class 2, Section 15302 (b)).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.